The members of the firm have collaborated in the organization of events promoted by the Civil Chamber of Florence, such as:
- February 2011: organization of the conference “The contribution of the advocacy to the resolution of the civil process crisis. The exercise of jurisdiction “.
- May 2011: organization of the conference “How to defend the rights of citizens from mandatory mediation law: Instructions for Use. The role of the lawyer.”
- October 2011: organization of the conference “The Legal Argument and Judge’s Persuasion” together with the “Camera Civile di Firenze” and in collaboration with the “Consiglio Nazionale Forense”, the “Fondazione per la formazione forense”, the “Associazione Italiana Avvocati di famiglia Tosacana” The “Associazione Giuslavoristi Italiani”.
- June 2012: organization of the convention “Transmission of post-mortem wealth: alternative instruments to the will”.
- October 2012: organization of the conference “Evolution of law and jurisprudence of personal injury: practical issues”.
- November 2012: the firm organized, in collaboration with the Corte di Appello di Firenze, the Ordine degli Avvocati di Firenze, the Unione Nazionale delle Camere Civili (UNCC), the conference “Procedure and Function of the Court of Cassation in the light of recent reforms and art. 6 CEDU “.
- On February 1, 2013, the firm organized a conference entitled “Law Firms and Professional Compensation” in collaboration with the British Italian Law Association (BILA).
- On February 8, 2013, the firm organized the convention entitled “Mortis causa e obbligazioni” together with the “Consiglio Notarile” from the districts of Florence, Pistoia and Prato.
- On March 15, 2013 the firm organized the conference entitled “The Marriage Crisis: Italian Reality and European Perspective”together with the “Cnsiglio Notarile” of the districts of Florence, Pistoia and Prato.
- On May 25, 2013 the firm organized the conference entitled “Anti-money laundering: professional obligations, sanctions and safeguards”, together with the “Consiglio Notarile” the “Camera Penale di Firenze”, the “Società Toscana degli Avvocati Amministrativi” and the “Camera Tributaria di Firenze”.
- On June 28, 2013 the firm organized the conference entitled “The Good Lawyer. Good Lawyers Grow”.
- On October 2, 2013, the firm organized the conference entitled “Civil Procedure Management between Efficiency Requirements, Flexibility of Forms and Responsibility”.
- March-April 2014: in collaboration with the University of Florence organization of the Postgraduate Course “Arbitration Justice”